Interactive excursions and quests
Belarusian State Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Lifestyle is an open-air museum. The museum is situated 4 km away from the capital.
Our ethnographical museum offers the most interesting interactive excursions, quests, traditional performances. The selection is very vast. There are some examples to make you understand and want to take part:
- “Adventure in past” excursion – you will travel around the museum village, getting acquainted with its life, accompanied by the “locals”, playing in traditional games with them, dancing and singing to the national musical instruments.
- “Kamaedzitsa” excursion – spring excursion which is dedicated to the lost folk tradition of our ancestors to honor the great animal – bear. It includes acquaintance with the Belarusian apiary. All this is accompanied by live folk music and songs.
- The ceremonial event “Roads of folk fests” is a cycle of four excursions dedicated to the holidays of spring, summer, autumn and winter. They are accompanied by master classes, games, live folk music.
- Quest “Enchanted Village” – an active search game.
- “Historical voyage along the Volkovichi reservoir” is an excursion on a comfortable boat along the picturesque reservoir visiting the statue of Countess Gutten-Chapa and the church ruins.
- Walk on the helicopter.
- Riding on a horse-drawn transport.
- Much, much more ...